Thursday 16 April 2015

JOY






It is smells like crazy,
Slowly trending the floors
Of an endless breathe easily
Caressing the lips of my soul
Control hardly, I fail
Joy ! Joy ! Joy !

It’s grip so firm
Arresting all dwellers in my realm
I doubt it’s carnal
It abides, I vow! In divine
Betwixt my Lord and Vine
Joy! Joy! Joy!

Like the blossom of explosion,
Sweetest celebration is the feel
Decorating the grounds of looks
And arresting all fears that hooks
Making the lion in you roar
Joy ! Joy ! Joy !

Like merrying birds at dawn
Embrace daylight heartily
Thundering, giggling and curdling
Invades the stores of our hearts
Joy aloft, joy raining, joy blazing
Joy! Joy! Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are Beautiful.

Her beauty freaks me out Her beauty turns me about Like the sun, she dries my hurt My calm she feeds, her moony Eyes. With you, i real...