Wednesday 8 April 2015

MOTHER



In moments of loneliness
I could feel the rub of a nurse
In moments of boredom, I kicked your tummy;
Just to hear a sweet voice call me
In the calm pool of thine eyes diary
Did I sail through a true story of glory
A warrior and a savior her name be.
And in the chambers of your nipple
Did I embrace sweetness, strength and love in ample




Did I embrace sweetness, strength and love in ample























Rare is love and yet love thou pronounced dear
Yes! Yes! For years
though thine eyes grow not a tear
But tears, players of the dark hours thou clear
And with thine care,
my soul is void of fear

Mother! In thine words
did I partake in my Makers share
Mother! In the calm pool
of thine eyes diary
A dove of love I behold without sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are Beautiful.

Her beauty freaks me out Her beauty turns me about Like the sun, she dries my hurt My calm she feeds, her moony Eyes. With you, i real...