Wednesday 22 April 2015

WHEN YOU'RE AWAY...








WHEN YOU'RE AWAY ...
When you’re away
My heart runs a countless race
No mortal can grease with grace
To slow my unbeatable pace
As though my eyes were a fountain of tears

I embraced endless fears
My guess! At shore;
Trying to distance memories of me from fall
Overwhelming is the lonely thoughts
And imaginations of how we fought

And embracing evenly, evolving cool breeze
As though it were me who could freeze
All titled and unpardonable foes
Off their shallow-rooted toes
With you, an eye gaze of the

Evenings moon will do
With you, a fetch of a clean touch
Will initiate a holly kiss too
When you're away, journeying for a way
To my weighing lonely heart
I will rather wait
For will in us, is overruled by faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are Beautiful.

Her beauty freaks me out Her beauty turns me about Like the sun, she dries my hurt My calm she feeds, her moony Eyes. With you, i real...