Sunday 12 April 2015

SHE MAY BE GONE







She may be gone
but it feels as though
I am not alone
She was more than a throne
I wish I could forever own

It’s late, it’s dawn;
She’s around, on phone
Like fiction, her words my heart’s tone
Hmm! Never felt this deep
An urge so hard to ground

A feeling so hard to keep
I ask ‘’I ‘m I spell bound’’?
It feels like replay
In love again, I am falling
Barely, can I say

Torment and pain, I am dinning
Like a beggar, on my knees Lord
Seeking greater , your love
One I can’t afford
But assures, your Word I can have

As thoughts not mine, hovering like swift days
A tear like heavens rain drops
A groan! come dwell in my heart, your place
Where joy and peace I have please
Like a plague, a wrestle

A battle I dare, yet I can’t face
My Father! When did I begin?
She may be gone
But it feels as though I’m not alone
She was more than a throne
I wish I could forever own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are Beautiful.

Her beauty freaks me out Her beauty turns me about Like the sun, she dries my hurt My calm she feeds, her moony Eyes. With you, i real...