Tuesday 21 April 2015

JOYFUL BIRTHDAY





‘’I see in Reginald’s eye
How the beauty of madness lye’’
A lad said.
Glad am I that madness be
Bestowed upon thine servant and maid

For a day as this, natures owner has made
A day as this will I embrace without end
A soul so dear, has turned intriguing digits
My temple wouldn’t quit but figit
In all angles with it

O see! O see!
With colorful smiles the day walks the aisle
As gravity fighters display wings in style
And teasing earth’s lips it play
In a dazzling ray, aye!

I hear natures owner say;
Endless joy, filtered smiles, endless years
On thine tray with positive desires rest
‘’I see in Reginald’s eye
How the beauty of madness lye
A knight said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are Beautiful.

Her beauty freaks me out Her beauty turns me about Like the sun, she dries my hurt My calm she feeds, her moony Eyes. With you, i real...